Nguồn ảnh: Pexels
Do the following:
• Make sure your content is well-researched.
• Don’t write for search engines, but write for your readers, not the other way around.
• The content must be well-written, checked for mistakes
• Use header tags to group the content and make it easier for people to read.
• Add images or videos to make the page more interesting and alt text with your keywords.
If you do this, your site will naturally rank better on Google. Also, don’t forget to use keywords in your content! This will help Google figure out what your page is about and rank it accordingly.
Nga Nguyen is Brand & Marketing Consulting Director, Marketing Manager of Branding Simple. She is an MBA graduate from Warwick Business School (UK).