Nguồn ảnh: Pexels
There’s no doubt that any market comprises people who work there and make money there. Some people in a market are more powerful than others because they have more money and capital, information, and followers who think like them, making them more powerful.
And just like in the media, the cryptocurrency industry is influenced by a group of experts, influential people, and professionals who know how the market will move and can predict how it will.
These people are called cryptocurrency influencers, which is a term that comes from the social media world, where influencers are people who have a lot of followers because of their expertise, knowledge, content-creation skills, or any other quality that makes them popular. Having a lot of followers also means that people listen to them and follow their advice.
They are important not only for markets as a whole but also for people in different industries who are trying to get an “extra edge” in the information field to get people to like them more.
A crypto influencer isn’t any different from a normal stock market. The only thing that makes it different is that their followers and audiences are part of the decentralized market.
These people have been in the market for a long time, were there when it started, or have become famous for being good traders.
Other people who have a lot of power in the market are important professionals and investors who have a lot of inside information about how the market works. They can then share this information with their followers.
People who have a lot of power can make or break cryptocurrencies and blockchains with their words.
The most well-known of the best crypto influencers is Elon Musk, who has been known to spend time on Twitter just to promote some crypto. For example, the Doge cryptocurrency has risen in value since Elon said on Twitter that he had bought some of the currency and thought it was a good idea.
There was a short time when meme coins rose in popularity. This proves that a word from an influential person can change the value of a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has also been known to go up and down in price after Tesla, the company run by Elon Musk, said that it would accept, or not accept, Bitcoin as a form of payment.
People are always trying to get influencers on their side to get the attention of people interested in them and their projects.
Some of the big blockchain projects’ founders, like Vitalik Buterin, are some of the biggest crypto influencers. Vitalik is the creator and founder of the Ethereum network. And he has a big voice in the cryptocurrency market and can help people figure out where the network, or the whole blockchain industry, is going.
Roger Ver is one of the top cryptocurrency influencers, and he has a lot of power with his followers, most of whom are big traders and cryptocurrency owners who rely on his advice when they decide how to manage their portfolios. Roger Ver is an important investor and early Bitcoin adopter.
An influencer in the cryptocurrency market doesn’t always have to be a trader. Top 10 Crypto Influencers: Some of them write about crypto projects and blockchain networks, which means they are programmers who can figure out and read code. People who follow them pay attention to what they say when they’re deciding whether to invest in a new project or not. This makes them important auditors of different blockchain protocols.
They include Tim Draper, Charlie Lee, Anthony Pompliano, Elon Musk, and other important investors who run their own shows and trading venues where they often talk about different cryptocurrencies. These people are some of the top 100 crypto influencers.
Companies and businesses that are just getting started often find it more time-consuming to always keep an eye on how they get people’s attention. However, there are many ways to get the word out about an NFT or any other project, one of which is to hire crypto Twitter influencers.
An influencer is someone who can have a positive or negative effect on the way other people act. Influencers can be celebrities, journalists, bloggers, or anyone who makes content.
Each has its own audience and expert on a certain subject, but you need to look at each other’s style, tone, and online reach when choosing the best influencer.
Twitter crypto influencers can be used as part of a marketing strategy. NFT marketing isn’t just a one-time thing. Promote your NFT project with the help of marketing experts, and you’ll get the attention of collectors and other artists who might want to work with you in the near future.
Influencers know how to target people, have a lot of followers, and have a lot of faith in the things they post. Customers are more likely to buy a product because the author has a good reputation for giving good advice. People who came to you through influencers are 37 percent more likely to stay loyal than people who came through traditional advertising.
Furthermore, influencers’ suggestions are seen as more trustworthy than those from other types of advertising.
Furthermore, influencers’ suggestions are seen as more trustworthy than those from other types of advertising. Billboards, TVs, and web pages are bombarded with obnoxious and annoying ads that are hard to avoid. Some people are tired of seeing this kind of advertising on TV and in the newspaper.
Target Audience: One of the benefits of reaching a larger audience through influencers is that their community is made up of people who are very specific and niche.
Branding: The best crypto influencers build authority and credibility, which is good for a crypto brand.
Visibility: When top crypto influencers spread the word about an idea, more people will know about it, which makes it more visible to more people.
With the rise of digital technology, some of the biggest crypto influencers on Twitter started to show up.
1. Elon Musk: On Twitter, King of Crypto is so powerful that a single tweet from him can make or break the value of a cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, his most recent tweets have sent investors on crazy roller coasters. Keeping an eye on him is a good way to make sure you don’t miss out on new things in the crypto world.
2. Andreas Antonopoulos is a big fan of cryptocurrency and wants to see more privacy features in the Bitcoin blockchain. He doesn’t think that’s possible. During a recent YouTube Q&A, Andreas Antonopoulos said that Bitcoin won’t be able to be anonymous like Monero. According to him, adding these features would cause a lot of people to be angry. It’s also not possible to use circular signatures or hidden addresses because of the way the first cryptocurrency’s blockchain works.
3. Nick Szabo: In the early 2000s, Nick Szabo made BitGold. It was one of the first digital currencies. Satoshi Nakamoto, the mysterious creator of Bitcoin, is thought to be Szabo, making many in the bitcoin world think he is the real deal. Even though Szabo says he didn’t come up with smart contracts, he is still one of the legends in the crypto world. When it comes to cryptocurrency, Szabo is well-known for his political views. He suggests sanctioned countries use cryptocurrencies to avoid international sanctions.
4. Adam Back was one of the first people to research and use digital assets. He is best known for inventing proof-of-work system Hashcash, which is a way to prove that digital assets work. Adam Back, the CEO and co-founder of Blockstream, a well-known blockchain technology startup, came up with proof of work method in 1997. It is now used to verify bitcoin and the blockchain.
Thanks to his work, some of the most important crypto-financial infrastructures in the world have been made possible. Another thing that has helped Back become one of the best crypto experts is his work as a cryptography advisor who focuses on cryptography protocols, distributed file systems, protocol design, and other types of systems.
4. Roger Ver is very different from other people who made money by investing in the virtual currency Bitcoin at the right time. His belief in the power of the new cryptocurrency earned him the alias “Bitcoin Jesus”. Though Bitcoin has been hundreds of times growing with greater value, he believes that the real success of Bitcoin is yet to come.
Over the next two years, he predicted that BTC would outperform all other assets by a factor of 100. Today, he is the CEO of Bitcoin.com, which is a well-known website that tries to teach people about bitcoin.
5. Changpeng Zhao, the crypto enthusiast, As the CEO and founder of the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange Binance, the moniker “CZ” is also famous for successfully making software and trading stocks with very good track record. He is a crypto influencer and often tweets about what he knows and anticipates about crypto.
6. Vitalik Buterin: There are a lot of people who follow the co-founder of Ethereum online because of his outspoken and passionate views. He doesn’t care about causing a stir about some of the most contentious issues in crypto, and other people in the field have praised his courage. As a top crypto philanthropists, Buterin has given millions of dollars to good causes.
7. Gavin Andersen: At the start of the Bitcoin project in 2010, Satoshi Nakamoto abruptly left, and Gavin Andresen was brought in to take his place. He is well-known in the Bitcoin world for his work in the early stages of Bitcoin’s development. As a matter of fact, he plays a prominent and vital role in the Bitcoin Foundation as the Chief Scientist for the time being.
8. Balaji S. Srinivasan: Used to work as CTO at Coinbase, he is now a well-known angel investor in the digital world. He invested in crypto and blockchain companies before they became unicorn (i.e., Ethereum, Coin Center, Earn.com). Forbes and the Wall Street Journal regard him as one of the world’s most influential people in the fields of finance and technology. He tweets about a lot of different things, like bitcoin and politics. It is important not to miss any of the bold predictions from one of the world’s most influential crypto people.
9. Erik Voorhee, the crypto enthusiast, the CEO of cryptocurrency exchange ShapeShift, thinks that institutional investors will keep bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies stable in the long run. Voorhees thinks that half of the world’s people will be using bitcoin soon. Bitcoin will become the world’s main currency in the next five to 10 years, at which point this crypto-asset will be used on a much bigger scale.
In Voorhees’s view, institutional investors can buy bitcoin is a good thing for the cryptocurrency industry because businesses and organizations want to be safe. Governments will not stand in the way of the industry’s growth because of their interest in it. In addition, the head of ShapeShift thinks that regulators are more worried about digital assets if they are only used by people who aren’t very rich. When big businesses get into the game, they can be a real defense against the state.
TikTok has only been around for a short time, but it already has a lot of fans. It would be best if you kept an eye on these TikTok cryptocurrency and blockchain accounts to see what’s going on with them.
Performante focusing on cryptocurrency trading has more than 75,000 followers and is one of the best TikTok cryptocurrency and blockchain accounts that you can follow.
The youth channel isn’t just about cryptocurrencies. Still, most of the messages on this account are about digital assets.
GirlGoneCrypto is one of the most well-known accounts in the crypto world. In TikTok, you can keep up with the news thanks to its updated, fun and exciting content.
The author made great crypto content on Tiktok after becoming famous on Instagram.
This is one of the first crypto channels on TikTok that has become popular and well-known. the Wolf of Bitcoins was already very popular on Instagram before
Telegram is an excellent way for marketers to spread the word about crypto companies. Telegram’s crypto channel can help you reach more people and find more customers. However, there are some things you can do to get more people to see your project.
Simplicity is essential when promoting the channel. It’s hard to understand everything in the crypto industry at first. The products of crypto start-ups can be hard to explain in terms of technology. The main job is to make it simple and make the content clear. Try not to use jargons or professional slangs.
Use hashtags and geolocation to get your channel out there. Follow your friends and stay up to date on the latest trends.
Before you start the channel, put up a lot of pictures and posts so that you don’t start promoting an empty channel when it’s still new.
You can repost exciting content from other sources based on what the audience likes and doesn’t like. The goal is to keep the audience interested and keep them coming back for more.
The promotion should be done in a way that looks natural. Don’t invite your friends to your party. It’s not a good idea to force people to use your channel.
Influencers are thought of as the main tools of crypto marketing and advertising. Because an influencer’s single post is often more powerful than any advertising or marketing campaign. If you look for crypto influencers on social media, it won’t be hard to find them.
Nga Nguyen is Brand & Marketing Consulting Director, Marketing Manager of Branding Simple. She is an MBA graduate from Warwick Business School (UK).
New posts from our blog sent directly to your inbox. What a sweet deal.